Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dallas' lost a tooth!

Here is our cutie pie!!! He lost his 4th tooth today the first one on top. We just can't believe how cute he looks with out it. He was really brave as we tied dental floss around it and pulled, and he didn't cry at all. He is really excited and can suck through a straw with his mouth closed. Well this is our exciting news, hope you all enjoy!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Hi ShaRee! I'm so excited that I found your blog!

    Your little Dallas is not so little anymore! I can't believe how big he is. How old is he now? And how old is little Conner? Two sweet, cute little boys... how blessed you are!

    I'm looking forward to keeping up with your little family now through your blog! Feel free to visit my blog anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look so cute wiht his tooth out. Sipping a straw with his mouth closed is something to show off. I see you have gotten into the Twilight series. Isn't it great. I am so excited for the movie to come out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave you comment here :)