Friday, July 18, 2008

4th of July!



After a full day of swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Cassels we then went over to our good friend house and Dallas did some more swimming with his friend Zak!




















Then our Dogs got to play together too!
















We all sat down with our kids as the boys set off the fireworks.















And Dakota even stole a seat for the show too!
The happy family! With our 4th of July shirts on.















The boy having fun setting off the fire works!

















And in between the fireworks were the kids playing on the jungle gym.

Ryan is such a great dad, he is just a natural Daddy.







Dallas and Zak having fun with the cups! Why do we buy them toys again?



And here is our most adorable son, our baby. He is such a cutie!




2 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! I want to see some pictures of the deep sea fishing and crabbing! You poor animals =( Life will get better for them, because I can't imagine it could get worse. Sorry. I bet Dallas has a blast doing soccer. I can't wait until we put Jonah in some sports. It's so fun watching your kids grow. Take care and we'll see you soon. Love, Mandi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave you comment here :)