Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!!!!!
We weren't quite sure of it but it was a really big hit, apparently a lot of people have started doing this because we had a heck of a time trying to find an ugly Christmas sweater at the goodwill.
Here is Ryan is his awesome shirt, I could believe we found it, it was so hideous, and he actually won 3rd prize. Wahooo! Oh and someone made his shirt, it was so ugly you couldn't even go and buy another one. I think it was a winner!
We really couldn't find another really ugly one so I just found a plan Christmas sweater, nothing special.
Here I am with some of my good girlfriends and there ugly Christmas sweaters. Me, Andrea, and Melissa!
And here is my very good friend Alicia, she is due at the beginning of January and she could find a sweater that would fit her big belly. It was really ugly too so we have to keep that one around and pass it on to the next prego to wear.
Great look to your blog ShaRee--you caught on quick! That party sounds like so much fun. I've never heard of that, but it would be really funny to see. Have fun getting ready for Christmas. I've been super busy, but I'm getting things done. Love you!
ReplyDelete