Thursday, November 1, 2007

October Bonfire!

On Saturday, October 27th, my friend Alicia and her husband Mark had their annual Bonfire. For everyone that couldn't make it you missed out. The bonfire was about 20-30 feet high but don't worry Mark is a firefighter so everything was safe. Well maybe, the shed and the neighbors tree might have been a little to close. The shed was metal so it just got really hot and well I guess we will see how the tree is doing this coming spring. Ha ha!

Alicia is 7 months pregnant, she looks so cute. And Mom your wassil was a huge hit. I cut the recipe in half but I really shouldn't of done that. It was all gone in an hour. I was kind of bummed, I only got one cup but next year we are making a full batch. But everyone loved it, it smelt so good and kept your hands warm. It sure made it feel like the holidays were coming :)
Yes, I am feeling Alicia's baby belly, and no Ryan isn't pregnant. I just like to feel his belly too! j/k
We had such a good time, but we really missed our little guy, it's just not the same without him.
There were so many kids there, we know he would of had a blast, so next year for sure he is coming.



We all had a great time riding the 4-wheelers through out the night. Alicia and Mark have quite a bit of land and they are out in the middle of no where so we used them a lot that night. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment here :)